Electrical resource!

Friday, December 15, 2006

What is Matlab...And for what purpose it is used?...The most simplified approach to Matlab!

MATLAB is a high-performance language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation.Here you can know the behaviour of the signal when you are dealing with the electronics or electrical engineering,it has all the features such as convolving,filtering,adding,multiplexing,amplitude modulation,frequency modulation etc etc...! Here i'll show my assignments and projects in matlab 7.0 and my personal researches in Matlab.Matlab is simple to use as compared to c++,java and other languages.It has alot of predefined keyword and thats the plus point of matlab ,you don't have to write the coding for keywords.soo that was little bit about matlab further i'll post my projects in matlab.I'm electrical engineering student at university of engineering and technology pehshawar,nwfp,pakistan, and I'm in 5th semester.soo that was little info about me so for any error or mistake or question please feel free to contact me thanks.
regards,
shahbaz khan .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker